Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fluff

There's this little store that I've been hearing about called Fluff. It's in the same building as Southern Archery down on Hwy 18 heading east. It's an antique/vintage store where you can pick up anything from a dining room table to a pair of gloves. The best part is the first room that's sort of like a boutique filled with all sorts of glam/Hollywood little items: jewelry, delicate clutch purses, fur shrugs, etc., etc. It certainly is fun to look.

I picked up this little teacup, 'cause, hey, I'm a sucker for souvenirs bought way after the fact:





And this, a small make-up bag made of soft eelskin:





Hours are limited: Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-5, and Saturday 10-4.

1 comment:

Makala Brinkley said...

I L.O.V.E Fluff!!! Everytime I come back to Spencer (which isn't often) I always walk out of Fluff with the most fantastic stuff!!! My mother often calls me with new merchandise updates as well.. LOL!!