Friday, March 28, 2008

Comments

I'm an avid blog reader. I follow several blogs, among them the very popular Boing Boing ("A Directory of Wonderful Things") and The Sartorialist (the inspiration of this blog's title). One of my favorite things about blogs is the discussions in the comments. It can be a lot more fun and a lot more interesting when readers share their input. I want to encourage you, readers (are there any of you?), to comment. You don't have to register--you can always leave your comments "anonymously" and just sign them at the end. No need to create an account. Blogger is with Google, so if you have a Google account (such as gmail) you are already in. Or, use your Livejournal, Wordpress, Typepad, or AIM ID by selecting the Open ID option.

3 comments:

TreeBed said...

word. ;-)

Michael Faris said...

just to let you know i'm still reading. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie,
Yes I read this Sean gave me the link and I think it is great that you can see what we have to offer here. Most of the time people just complain that there is nothing to do which clearly there is a lot to do if you just go out and find it...I do wish I could take more advantage of what is happening here and someday I will but for now thanks for keeping me up to date with the happenings.
Sean Sahatto's Mom